I really enjoyed writing one of these blog post the last time. I think I might continue writing one of these every week. Basically I just tell you the items or things I’m loving.
- Cat ears headband by Etude House-How cute are these ears! I bought them on hush for $5.00. I love using this headband while I’m doing face masks.
- The ordinary- I bought a few of their serums to try out and I just love them. The peel mask is just awesome and is so much fun to apply. The alpha lipoic acid, vitamin c and zinc serum are really helping my skin. I can already see the difference in it so far after two weeks or so.
- Shameless – OMG. This show is nuts. My husband and I finally started watching it and I’m obsessed with it. I don’t know why we never watched it before. I believe we started season 2 already.
- Bath and body works candles – I recently took a trip to bath and body, but sadly I missed the candle sale. I wanted to get some spring scents of the three wick candles since they normally are like $20 a piece but when they have their sales $12. I ended up getting 2 of their single wick candles for $16. I picked the zodiac earth and the unwind candles. They both smell so good.
- Old Navy fleece jacket – Last weekend my husband and I went on what you could say was a mini vacation. While killing some time before checking into the hotel when stopped by the outlet mall and checked out the old navy store. I found a fleece jacket that was on clearance for $5, normally $26, but with the extra 30% off of clearance I ended up getting it for $3. I live in it. It’s so soft and warm, I want every color they have now. I bought the berry color because I can also wear it to work but I wish I would of bought the grey as well. I’m even wearing it with the cat ear headband.
- Kindle Fire HD – I love my kindle fire. I keep all my books on it. I take it to work so I can read while on break or even on the bus. I’m so glad I bought it so I don’t have to take my iPad Pro with me. It’s the perfect size.
- New hair color – So in my attempt to lighten my hair to more of a blonde shade so I could use my colorista shades. More pastel colors like lilac, peach, light blue and a light pink for the spring. Not all those colors at once but since they wash out after about 10 washes. I could have a new color almost every week. Well my hair did lighten up quite a bit. It went from a purple with slight pinkish highlights to more of a pinkish rose gold with a touch of lilac. I LOVE IT! I wish I could get a good picture of it.