I think everyone has heard of the eight glasses of water a day. Your water intake can really depends your overall health, like how active you are. I thought I would make a list of ways to drink enough water.
1. Add flavor to your pitcher.
2. Drink a glass after every bathroom break.
3. Sip before every meal.
4. Use an app to track your cups.
5. High-tech water bottle.
6. Dilute sugary drinks with water and ice.
7. Keep a gallon jug nearby.
8. Invest in a filter.
9. Choose sparkling or mineral water over soda.
10. Eat water-rich foods.
11. Stick to a one-to-one rule when drinking alcohol.
12. Use a marked water bottle.
13. Cut back on the caffeine.
I track my intake with my fitbit app and make sure I have my water bottle with me through out the day at work or home. I also have a filter and sometimes will add flavor by fruits, veggies and herbs to the water. Chia seeds are also great to add to water since they give you energy but not like coffee which will keep you up at night.
I hope you found this helpful! I would love to hear if there are any other ways you get your 8 cups of water a day.