Here is this months Blogger Spotlight, Rakhi who runs not one but two blogs rakhijayashankar and jayashankarrakhi. Basically I sent out a tweet on twitter, asking who would like to be part of blogger spotlight by answering some questions for us to get to know them better.
1. I am a mother of four – one is my husband. That would be the prime thing I would like to tell about myself right now. Because I am a full time mother and part time blogger.
I have two blogs.
This is a book review blog. It was selected among the top 50 book review blogs in India.
This is my personal blog where I talk about anything and everything.
I am a published author too.
2. While I was hunting for publisher for my book, one of the publisher asked me to write a review of their book. That’s when I started Outset. Once it got clicked, I wanted to write about my thoughts on various subjects, which made me start Scrutiny
3. My three favourite bloggers would be
Tomichan Matheikal, Gary Waynerchuk and Mostly Sane. All three have inspired me with their unique thoughts and ideas and how they project themselves.
4. Books are my lifeline. I will keep reading books till the last breath and as long as I read the books, I keep blogging.
5. Don’t start a blog for fame or other perks. Only start them if you really have a love for words and literature.
I hope you enjoyed reading about this months blogger spotlight!