Hard to be live we are all ready in September! August was a good month for me, it was my birthday month. Can you believe I turned 31? Nope I can’t! Here is a list of some of my favorites in August.
I drink this everyday, I fill up my 24oz reusable starbucks tumbler. Each tablet is the equivalent of one full serving of greens & veggies and 100% DV Vitamins B1, B12, C, E. This is a great way to get all of your greens, veggies and get that water in.
I have gotten so many people asking me me if I have eye lash extensions. I have to laugh when I tell them no. I absolutely love Flutter Habit. I can wear a set up to 5-7 days and reuse them at lest 3-4 times. The happy medium are my favorite style out of all of them. Not too dramatic but not too simple, they are just right.
Maskcara Beauty Solid Perfume Number 2
This smells divine with citrus, sweet tuberose and sandalwood. It is a solid perfume and rose gold illuminator all in one. It give a beautiful glow and the scent lasts all day. I have been using it so much I’ve already hit pan with this one and excited to wear the other perfumes that Maskcara has.
The color that this bronzing water is perfect. Not orange at all, dries very quickly and doesn’t leave streaks and lasts a while in between applications.
I loved sailor moon as a kid. I had the toys and would watch everyday after school when it was on cartoon network. Over the summer I stumbled crossed it on Hulu. I have never been so excited for a cartoon. Slowly i have been making my way through the series and loving every bit of it.
Gel Nail Kit
For my birthday I received 2 Gellen Gel Nail Polish kits, one from my mom and the other from my aunt. The both gave me a amazon gift card and picked out the Pink Red Nudes Colors
& Classic Elegance Collection
. So far I’m really loving how long they wearing and how easy the whole process was. This is the lamp
I use for my gel polish.
I wanted to share with you my 6 favorite subscription services that I really enjoy and thought you would too. A few of them make our daily lives a little easier and a few are more fun in my mind. They are all affordable which is even better.
- Kindle unlimited – If you are a big reader this is a must. They don’t have every single book available for unlimited but they do have a huge selection to choose from. It’s like a library but without the due dates. You can only take 10 out at a time but it is so worth it.
- Quip– Who would of thought a toothbrush subscription would be my favorite. Honestly it’s one of the best one we have. Every three months we get new new brush heads for our toothbrush’s in the mail and swap out the old for the new. I never have to guess when was the last time we changed our toothbrushes. It’s a really great subscription. I do have a referral code to save you some money and myself if you go through my link here.
- Flutter Habit– I recently discovered flutter habit about 4 months ago and have been wearing them since. They are faux mink lashes that go under your natural lashes and they last for about 5 days and can be reused. Flutter habit has a variety of styles to choose from, short and natural, wispy, full and dramatic. You can either have a subscription or purchase as you want. I have had so many people asking where I get my lashes done, and I have to laugh when I tell them I do them my self. It blows their minds.
- Chewy– Every month I have our order of cat food and litter delivered to my door and we never run out. It’s a great service.
- Amazon Fresh– Another great service from amazon. I love that I can food shop with out leaving our apartment, since we only have the one car. So while my husband is at work and I have a day off, I will order our groceries and have them delivered within a few hours. It’s awesome.