I wanted to share with you my 6 favorite subscription services that I really enjoy and thought you would too. A few of them make our daily lives a little easier and a few are more fun in my mind. They are all affordable which is even better.
- Kindle unlimited – If you are a big reader this is a must. They don’t have every single book available for unlimited but they do have a huge selection to choose from. It’s like a library but without the due dates. You can only take 10 out at a time but it is so worth it.
- Quip– Who would of thought a toothbrush subscription would be my favorite. Honestly it’s one of the best one we have. Every three months we get new new brush heads for our toothbrush’s in the mail and swap out the old for the new. I never have to guess when was the last time we changed our toothbrushes. It’s a really great subscription. I do have a referral code to save you some money and myself if you go through my link here.
- Flutter Habit– I recently discovered flutter habit about 4 months ago and have been wearing them since. They are faux mink lashes that go under your natural lashes and they last for about 5 days and can be reused. Flutter habit has a variety of styles to choose from, short and natural, wispy, full and dramatic. You can either have a subscription or purchase as you want. I have had so many people asking where I get my lashes done, and I have to laugh when I tell them I do them my self. It blows their minds.
- Chewy– Every month I have our order of cat food and litter delivered to my door and we never run out. It’s a great service.
- Amazon Fresh– Another great service from amazon. I love that I can food shop with out leaving our apartment, since we only have the one car. So while my husband is at work and I have a day off, I will order our groceries and have them delivered within a few hours. It’s awesome.