Here is this months Blogger Spotlight, BestieTalks . They are best friends that run a blog together by long distance! How cool is that! Basically I sent out a tweet on twitter, asking who would like to be part of blogger spotlight by answering some questions for us to get to know them better.
* Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
We are long-distance besties who created BestieTalks as a platform for us to have the ability to share our love for writing, travel, love and adventures. Our blog is something that connects us even though we are states apart. We live separate lives but are always connected and BestieTalks is proof of what we can do together..even when we aren’t together! Having a blog with my Bestie is like a grown up version of us sharing a secret journal.. except its visible to the entire world!
*What inspired you to start your blog?
We wanted a way to stay connected while enjoying something we do, writing. A blog seemed like the perfect outlet and something we can both be a part of while being thousand miles apart. (See above answer too.)
*What inspires you to keep moving forward with your blog?
Honestly, we inspire each other! We both live busy lives and have high expectations for ourselves. We have gotten great feed back on our blog and that is so inspiring in itself. Our future inspires us!
*What is one piece of advice youwould give to someone wanting to start their very own blog?
Keep going! Even if it feels at times like no one is reading your blog but you.. thats ok! Remember why you started and keep going because it makes you happy! Don’t give up…persistence always brings results!
Well I hope you enjoyed meeting our Blogger Spotlight! If you would like to be include in a Bloggers Spotlight, please feel free to message me!
Here is this months Blogger Spotlight, Rakhi who runs not one but two blogs rakhijayashankar and jayashankarrakhi. Basically I sent out a tweet on twitter, asking who would like to be part of blogger spotlight by answering some questions for us to get to know them better.
1. I am a mother of four – one is my husband. That would be the prime thing I would like to tell about myself right now. Because I am a full time mother and part time blogger.
I have two blogs.
This is a book review blog. It was selected among the top 50 book review blogs in India.
This is my personal blog where I talk about anything and everything.
I am a published author too.
2. While I was hunting for publisher for my book, one of the publisher asked me to write a review of their book. That’s when I started Outset. Once it got clicked, I wanted to write about my thoughts on various subjects, which made me start Scrutiny
3. My three favourite bloggers would be
Tomichan Matheikal, Gary Waynerchuk and Mostly Sane. All three have inspired me with their unique thoughts and ideas and how they project themselves.
4. Books are my lifeline. I will keep reading books till the last breath and as long as I read the books, I keep blogging.
5. Don’t start a blog for fame or other perks. Only start them if you really have a love for words and literature.
I hope you enjoyed reading about this months blogger spotlight!
I can’t believe that we are half way through February. Pretty soon it will be march, and hopefully March will have warmer weather this year in Wisconsin. Anyways, here is this months Blogger Spotlight, Melina from ivefoundwaldo. Basically I sent Melina some questions and she answered them for us to get to know her better.
- Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
Well, my name’s Melina. I’m a 23 blogger from the United States. I live super close to New York City, so I like to spend most of my weekends there! I like to blog about Beauty, Lifestyle, and Travel! Also, I’m a Slytherin.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I was in an extremely low point in my life. I was going to therapy, and one day my therapist asked what was one thing I’ve always wanted to do. I told her that I always wanted to create a blog. She told me that I should do it. She said it was going to be a positive hobby to have and keep my mind off of the negative. Here I am over a year later! Extremely grateful that she pushed me to create a blog.
- Who are your three favorite bloggers or influencers and why?
This is always the hardest question that’s always asked in the blogging community. There is so much talent, and I find it extremely hard to pinpoint just one. It’s tough to choose just three! I would definitely have to say The Little Plum from http://thelittleplum.co.uk/. I actually made post and included her as one of my favorite bloggers. She’s just so down to earth, honest and real. Every post she creates just sucks me in. I also love Maria from https://www.mariaj.co.uk/. She’s one of those people that you look at in the blogging industry and you think that she has the full package. She’s really winning in the blogging game, and I am so proud of her! She’s such a doll. Last but not least, I would include Lydia from https://lydiaelisemillen.com/. I actually found her YouTube channel before finding her blog. Now I find that I love her blog so much more than her YouTube channel. She just has a wonderful way with words. All three of them do! They are so unapologetically themselves, and for that I love them and their blogs.
- What inspires you to keep moving forward with your blog?
I honestly don’t know what else I would be doing. I love blogging so much. It makes me so happy. Sometimes there are certain aspects that I don’t like about blogging, but I wouldn’t give up blogging for anything. I love having a place where I can express myself and my thoughts. I love the sense of community blogging gives me. I love meeting like-minded people. There is so much positivity and happiness blogging has brought me, that blogging helps me move forward with my own life! It gives me ambition and drive.
I hope you enjoyed this months blogger spotlight! If anyone is interested in being featured in March Blogger Spotlight, please use the box below or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as March Blogger Spotlight.
Blogger Spotlight is a fun series that I thought would fun to do. In this Blogger Spotlight is a lifestyle blogger, Kim from Life can be Toff
. Feel free to check out her blog and social media.
- Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I’m Kim, I’m rapidly approaching my mid 30’s (but don’t tell anyone) and I near Tetbury which is almost in the heart of the Cotswolds, England with my two Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Maddie and Kira. My blog is Life can be Toff and is a lifestyle blog about my life in the Cotswold country including horse riding, enjoying nice cars and tasty food. I enjoy visiting stately homes, woodlands and parks, as well as tea rooms and other food places and I enjoy blogging about them and sharing interesting places with my readers in the hope it inspires them to visit.
- What are your favorite kinds of blog posts to write on your blog? I enjoy sharing the wonderful places that the South West of England has to offer – so I really enjoy doing posts on places to visit and things to do – plus the added fact I get to enjoy those places too.
- What post of yours are you the most proud of and why? The post I’m most proud of is my Handmade Christmas Gift Guide – I wanted to highlight all the handmade gifts people offer that you can’t find on the High Street. I wanted to emphasise the importance of supporting your local craft makers and shops and I think that I got that across in my post.
- What is one quote that you live by and why? “What will be will be” – I’m a strong believer in fate and that what happens, happens for a reason, even the sh*t stuff!
- What is one piece of advice you would give to someone wanting to start their very own blog? Write what you’re passionate about. It doesn’t matter if you don’t post 3 blog posts a week if what you’re writing is just drivel – people will relate more to the things you’re passionate about and fewer, good quality, written pieces will get you noticed more. Don’t give up if it doesn’t hit the big time straight away, over a year in, I’m still building my following. Blogging can be a slow burner, but if you enjoy what you do – it won’t matter how many people read it, but that you are sharing your thoughts.
Etsy – Facebook – Instagram – Twitter– Pinterest – Bloglovin