So we are now reaching another new year, and most people are making Resolutions or goals for the new year. My list of goals is nothing crazy or to hard to do, and I don’t think I did a bad job in 2018. I mainly wanted to make a list of things I want to improve on in 2019. Which you can read here, about what they where. So here is a list of things I would like to change or work towards in 2019.
- No soda. The only time I really have soda, which is diet, is when we go out to eat or sometimes when I’m at work. We don’t normally buy it.
- Eat Cleaner. Just be healthy. Make smarter choices. I don’t normally eat a lot of sweets , since I am a type one diabetic.
- Workout. According to my Fitbit the days I work I get in about 20,000 steps in a day. I would still like to add a minimum of 3 days of yoga or some type of workout.
- Drink even more water. I have been filling up my 16oz bottle 1-2 times a day. So I would like to add filling it up one more time through out the day.
- Essential oils. I have so many and I really should use them more in my diffuser. They are so nice if I don’t want to burn a candle and or i want to fall asleep to and are something that I really enjoy.
- Read 19 books for 2018. I hit my goal for 2018, which was to read 18 books.
- GROW MY HAIR OUT. NO MORE PIXIE. I was so close to hitting my goal in the summer and then I found scissors.
- Read tarot daily. The last few months I have been slacking. Right now I am blaming the holidays.
- Utilize my planners more, I would love to fill them up completely. I really want to be able to look through them next year.
- Journal everyday. Big or small.
- Create more. I hardly did any art in 2018. Very sad , and I have so many ideas.
- Blog once a week. I haven’t been doing a bad job so far and I think once a week works well for me, sometimes if I have the time I post twice a week.
- Get 500 followers on Instagram. I have been stuck around 400-440 since summer of 2017! I feel I post more to my stories, I don’t seem to get the likes I use to get. Also I’m not sure what direction to go with my feed. Keeping it personal or keep a theme.
- More constituent schedule with the Blogging RT account I run on twitter, BloggingBeesRT. So far we have over 1000 followers twitter and I am hoping to grow it even more!
So those are my goals for 2019! I would love to read any goals that you might have!
Here are some are some of my goals for the month of December. November wasn’t that successful for goals that I had in mind so I am hoping that December will be better.
Well last month for November did not work out, We didn’t really stick to it at all. I’m a bit disappointed by this. So for the month of December, I’m hoping to do better and have a no spend month on unneeded items.
I had everything planned out but didn’t stick to it. Why, I don’t know. Life. By the time I get home from work, I’m tired and hungry. I make my dinner, hop in my bed and turn on my heating blanket to watch my YouTube videos. This month I’m going to try to work on blog post while watching my YouTube videos , hopefully this helps me stay on track.
Honestly I haven’t really created much of anything in awhile. I have a few ideas but it’s just a matter of sitting down and starting.
I haven’t played around with eyeshadow looks much in November, even though I got the Jacklyn Hill palette and the Boss Mood palette from Morphe. Those puppies are like butter. I think there was only one or two shades that haven’t really impressed me so far.
I really should get back into doing my planning/daily journaling, I was doing so well until the last few months I got out of the habit. Lately I’ve been feeling unorganized because of this. So I’m taking this as a sign to start back up.
Its a new month and here are my November goals!
Surpass Octobers views
Honestly ever since I had let my domain expire in march I have been struggling with views. I was roughly getting anywhere between 500- 1500 views a month. Now I barely get 100-200. Which is insane. Since buying a domain again, my hope is that I get back where I was last year and earlier this year.
No Spend November
Alright we did this last year so we could move from downtown Milwaukee to the suburbs and we need to do this again this year. Well, we don’t need to but I want to. Our bank account would like it and I would like new car tires and a washer/dryer combo by tax time. Yes, we could use our taxes for that but we don’t want to use all of it on that. We would like to save a good deal of it and maybe even put a nice chunk down on our car to speed up the payments. We are already paying it off six months early, because we do split payments. Plus we have a trip coming up in January/February.
Just being more consistent with everything. I hardly did anything in September but October was better, 2 out of 4 weeks. But November needs to be better. Period.
Read the books I have and stop buying new ones
Easy enough to understand. I keep buying new ones and not finishing the ones I have. I need to stop. Please someone stop me.
One blog post a week min
Some months I’m really good at blogging and keeping up and some months not so much. I try to stay two weeks, ideally a month ahead but life happens.
More Consistent with @bloggingbeesrt
In case you didn’t know I run Bloggingbeesrt on twitter, which is a RT account. Basically you tag or mention Bloggingbeesrt and I RT you. Very simple. I am still fine tuning daily threads, so please bear with me. I do run it my self.
So for October I was planning to a thirty day workout challenge and didn’t. I got a really bad chest cold at that time and I’m still dealing with the cough but there “nothing” wrong with me. Um okay, bye Felicia.
I would love to hear what your goals are!
I know school has been in session for a couple of weeks now but here is another list of blog ideas that I put together that is geared towards college. You can check out my other blog post ideas on Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas, Blog Post Ideas- Blogging, Blog Post Ideas – Skincare, Blog Post Ideas – Organising. I hope someone find this helpful!
must-have school supplies
deals for back-to-school
best laptop for college students
how to get straight A’s
how to read your syllabus
why you should be a “Teacher’s Pet”
being in a fraternal organization
why you should get involved on campus
why you should live on campus
dorm move-in recap
dorm shopping haul
how to solve rando-roommate conflict
how to combat homesickness
places for students to hang out in your city
favorite dorm-safe meals
what’s in your backpack
favorite apps for college students
how you take notes
how to study for exams
what questions to ask at the beginning of the semester
your favorite writing utensils
back-to-school clothes haul
how to meet new friends
how to choose your major
share how you chose your major
share what you want to do with your degree
dos and don’ts of college parties
how to stay safe on campus
I know spring began in March. It is now May, and as I write this at 8:45 in the morning with 65 degree weather with a possible high of 83 and all of my windows open. Here in south-eastern Wisconsin it’s finally feels and looks like spring. With that I finally feel like spring cleaning and organising my home and life. Just kidding about my life, its pretty organized. But I do have projects that I would like to start, like going through my clothes, cleaning up the closets that I dumped random items in when we moved in December or organise our storage bin in our apartment again because of all the random items I dumped in there. I can only blame my self for that, but in my defense moving is very tiring.
As I was thinking of projects that need to get done, I realised this would be a great blog post to do. So I made a list of different ways you organize.
How I Plan My Day
How I Organise My Makeup
Beauty Room Tour
Moving House Updates
Tips For Moving Home
Tips For Renting
My Collection of [items]
DIY Storage Ideas
Life Hacks For Organisation
How To Track Your (ex. period, savings)
Homeware Product Review (ex. cleaning product, gadget)
Bullet Journal Hacks
Setting Up A Life Planner/Binder
Home Decor Ideas
Creating A Work Space
How To Organise Your [room/place/objects etc]
How To Be Organised
I hope you found this helpful and enjoyed reading!