So we are now reaching another new year, and most people are making Resolutions or goals for the new year. My list of goals is nothing crazy or to hard to do, and I don’t think I did a bad job in 2018. I mainly wanted to make a list of things I want to improve on in 2019. Which you can read here, about what they where. So here is a list of things I would like to change or work towards in 2019.
- No soda. The only time I really have soda, which is diet, is when we go out to eat or sometimes when I’m at work. We don’t normally buy it.
- Eat Cleaner. Just be healthy. Make smarter choices. I don’t normally eat a lot of sweets , since I am a type one diabetic.
- Workout. According to my Fitbit the days I work I get in about 20,000 steps in a day. I would still like to add a minimum of 3 days of yoga or some type of workout.
- Drink even more water. I have been filling up my 16oz bottle 1-2 times a day. So I would like to add filling it up one more time through out the day.
- Essential oils. I have so many and I really should use them more in my diffuser. They are so nice if I don’t want to burn a candle and or i want to fall asleep to and are something that I really enjoy.
- Read 19 books for 2018. I hit my goal for 2018, which was to read 18 books.
- GROW MY HAIR OUT. NO MORE PIXIE. I was so close to hitting my goal in the summer and then I found scissors.
- Read tarot daily. The last few months I have been slacking. Right now I am blaming the holidays.
- Utilize my planners more, I would love to fill them up completely. I really want to be able to look through them next year.
- Journal everyday. Big or small.
- Create more. I hardly did any art in 2018. Very sad , and I have so many ideas.
- Blog once a week. I haven’t been doing a bad job so far and I think once a week works well for me, sometimes if I have the time I post twice a week.
- Get 500 followers on Instagram. I have been stuck around 400-440 since summer of 2017! I feel I post more to my stories, I don’t seem to get the likes I use to get. Also I’m not sure what direction to go with my feed. Keeping it personal or keep a theme.
- More constituent schedule with the Blogging RT account I run on twitter, BloggingBeesRT. So far we have over 1000 followers twitter and I am hoping to grow it even more!
So those are my goals for 2019! I would love to read any goals that you might have!
Its a new month and here are my November goals!
Surpass Octobers views
Honestly ever since I had let my domain expire in march I have been struggling with views. I was roughly getting anywhere between 500- 1500 views a month. Now I barely get 100-200. Which is insane. Since buying a domain again, my hope is that I get back where I was last year and earlier this year.
No Spend November
Alright we did this last year so we could move from downtown Milwaukee to the suburbs and we need to do this again this year. Well, we don’t need to but I want to. Our bank account would like it and I would like new car tires and a washer/dryer combo by tax time. Yes, we could use our taxes for that but we don’t want to use all of it on that. We would like to save a good deal of it and maybe even put a nice chunk down on our car to speed up the payments. We are already paying it off six months early, because we do split payments. Plus we have a trip coming up in January/February.
Just being more consistent with everything. I hardly did anything in September but October was better, 2 out of 4 weeks. But November needs to be better. Period.
Read the books I have and stop buying new ones
Easy enough to understand. I keep buying new ones and not finishing the ones I have. I need to stop. Please someone stop me.
One blog post a week min
Some months I’m really good at blogging and keeping up and some months not so much. I try to stay two weeks, ideally a month ahead but life happens.
More Consistent with @bloggingbeesrt
In case you didn’t know I run Bloggingbeesrt on twitter, which is a RT account. Basically you tag or mention Bloggingbeesrt and I RT you. Very simple. I am still fine tuning daily threads, so please bear with me. I do run it my self.
So for October I was planning to a thirty day workout challenge and didn’t. I got a really bad chest cold at that time and I’m still dealing with the cough but there “nothing” wrong with me. Um okay, bye Felicia.
I would love to hear what your goals are!
A new moon symbolizes new beginnings and new intentions! New Moon Energy can be very powerful. Tapping into this energy can also support your dreams and desires. We can harness the energy of the new moon to fulfill our visions and make our desires come true by setting new intentions.
This is the perfect time to start fresh! You can also use the energy of a new moon to achieve new goals or to start a new project. Anytime during a new moon, take this time to reflect back on any goals you may have had in the past and set new ones for yourself.
Do not ask for too much, keep your list simple and realistic with maybe no more than 10 goals.
THE MOON PHASES
Each phase has its own energy and it’s different for everyone.
Below is a list of Moon phases, and the energy they create.
- New Moon: New beginnings & fresh starts.
- Waxing Moon: Building, accomplishments, creativity, growth and learning, positive transformation
- Full Moon: Abundance, harvest, wish-fulfillment, manifesting desires, sexuality, achieving all dreams, protection
- Waning Moon: Cleansing, releasing, shedding old patterns,
- Dark Moon: Rest, Peace, deep wisdom, divination,
INTENTIONS WITH THE NEW MOON:
Create a sacred place.
This can be an altar, desk, or corner in your home. Create a little area that is beautiful and reserved for your spiritual practices.This can be as elaborate or as simple as you want it to be. Make a space that makes you feel inspired & grounded.
Clear the space.
You can use sage a feather or a flame to clear the space you are working in.
Make a list.
I suggest writing them down and then speaking them loudly, by physically speaking them you symbolize your intention to manifest any your goals you have. Be clear with your intentions. Your intentions must not be focused on other people, you cannot change others.
New Moon Meditation.
When your list is complete spend 10-15 minutes meditating on it.
Close out the ritual.
Once your meditation is over, put your new moon intention list away until next month where you can go over it to see what has manifested. When an item on your lists becomes real thank the universe.