So we are now reaching another new year, and most people are making Resolutions or goals for the new year. My list of goals is nothing crazy or to hard to do, and I don’t think I did a bad job in 2018. I mainly wanted to make a list of things I want to improve on in 2019. Which you can read here, about what they where. So here is a list of things I would like to change or work towards in 2019.
- No soda. The only time I really have soda, which is diet, is when we go out to eat or sometimes when I’m at work. We don’t normally buy it.
- Eat Cleaner. Just be healthy. Make smarter choices. I don’t normally eat a lot of sweets , since I am a type one diabetic.
- Workout. According to my Fitbit the days I work I get in about 20,000 steps in a day. I would still like to add a minimum of 3 days of yoga or some type of workout.
- Drink even more water. I have been filling up my 16oz bottle 1-2 times a day. So I would like to add filling it up one more time through out the day.
- Essential oils. I have so many and I really should use them more in my diffuser. They are so nice if I don’t want to burn a candle and or i want to fall asleep to and are something that I really enjoy.
- Read 19 books for 2018. I hit my goal for 2018, which was to read 18 books.
- GROW MY HAIR OUT. NO MORE PIXIE. I was so close to hitting my goal in the summer and then I found scissors.
- Read tarot daily. The last few months I have been slacking. Right now I am blaming the holidays.
- Utilize my planners more, I would love to fill them up completely. I really want to be able to look through them next year.
- Journal everyday. Big or small.
- Create more. I hardly did any art in 2018. Very sad , and I have so many ideas.
- Blog once a week. I haven’t been doing a bad job so far and I think once a week works well for me, sometimes if I have the time I post twice a week.
- Get 500 followers on Instagram. I have been stuck around 400-440 since summer of 2017! I feel I post more to my stories, I don’t seem to get the likes I use to get. Also I’m not sure what direction to go with my feed. Keeping it personal or keep a theme.
- More constituent schedule with the Blogging RT account I run on twitter, BloggingBeesRT. So far we have over 1000 followers twitter and I am hoping to grow it even more!
So those are my goals for 2019! I would love to read any goals that you might have!